Self-discovery card deck HOMEPRINT VERSION
Self-knowledge is a fundamental element of self-leadership. It is the degree to which we understand ourselves in our entirety. Self-knowledge allows you to understand why your experiences affect you and how. It answers questions such as
- What am I feeling and why?
- What image do I have of myself and how does my self-image alignwith how others see me?
- What do I perceive as my strengths and limitations?
- What are my values?
- What is my sense of purpose?
- How can I contribute to my community and be of service to others?
When pondering these questions, the importance of having a sense of who you are and its role in self-leadership becomes obvious very quickly. In order to identify the journey you want to take in your life, what dreams you hope to realise and goals you strive to achieve, you have to understand
what you're all about and where you’re at right now.
Because only then will you be truly equipped to avoid inner conflict, exhibit self-control, and make decisions that will lead to your happiness; and only then will you see clearly what you're hoping for and have the power to realise that. That is why the first step in self-leadership is dedicated entirely to you and to equipping you with the tools to answer this one question: WHO ARE YOU?
These cards will help you to answer that question - one card at a time.
Containing 60 unique cards, each asking one powerful question shedding light onto your values, strengths and biggest desires, this card deck can be used in a number of fun ways:
- Pick one card each morning as part of your morning routine. Take a few minutes to reflect on the question and use your journal to write down any of your thoughts. [Tip: The first thoughts are often the most interesting!]
- Pick one card per week and ponder its question over the course of that week. Pay attention to situations or events that trigger stronger emotions in you and reflect on how they relate to the question. Using this approach, this card deck will keep you entertained for over a year!
- Have fun with your family or friends: Sit together and take turns picking a card from the stack. Read the question aloud and share your answers with each other. This is a fun way to not only get to know yourself better but also one another!
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A HOMEPRINT VERSION: ALL CARDS COME AS A DIGITAL PICTURE. SIMPLY SEND TO YOUR NEAREST PRINT SERVICE, OR PRINT ONTO FIRM PAPER OR CARDBOARD AT HOME, CUT THEM OUT AND HAVE FUN! INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.